Thursday 8 October 2015

Favourite Looks: LFW SS16

 Amanda Wakeley

 Burberry Prorsum

 Burberry Prorsum

 Christopher Kane

 David Koma

 Erdem

 Issa

Issa 

 Issa

Joseph 

 Mary Katrantzou

 Osman

 Paul Smith

Topshop Unique

Topshop Unique 

Hi Everyone!
I was feeling extremely nostalgic while writing this post. Watching all the shows from LFW made me miss living in London so much and reminded me of how much fun I had during the fashion week in February. While most of the looks I chose for this post had colour in it, a lot of the collections I saw at LFW were so monochromatic. Lots of black and white only which definitely got me really excited. My favourite collection was definitely Issa. There wasn't a piece on that runway that I didn't want. Although, my favourite show was once again Burberry. Christopher Bailey has just done such an amazing job with the brand and the fashion week shows just keep getting better and better. x

No comments:

Post a Comment