Wednesday 25 November 2015

Crisp x Girl on Oxford Street








Sweater- Iceberg// Scarf- 7 for all Mankind// Bag- Iceberg// Shoes- Bruno Magli (All via Crisp)

Hi everyone! 
I'm sure at one point or another all of you have wanted to purchase a pair of designer shoes or a bag but wanted the price tag to be drastically reduced. Luckily this can be guaranteed at Crisp. All Bangaloreans have probably seen this store on Lavelle Road and those who haven't gone in probably wondered what they sell. It's a multi-luxury retail outlet that hosts brands such as Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs, Valentino, John Galliano and many more. Crisp houses products that are often from one or two seasons before the current one and therefore offers them at lower prices. This is done with the idea of offering luxury brands to everyone. 

While I visited the store, I was made aware that they currently have a holiday and travel theme going on for all the clothes available. This definitely got me more excited about this post than I already was. Although I've constantly stressed on the fact that I'm a summer person, I decided to take this look in the complete opposite direction. A wave of nostalgia hit me while I was creating this look and I began to miss London an immense amount. This is probably what I would be wearing if I was still in that beautiful city. I actually don't despise London weather in November since it's not freezing like it is during the winter and it's almost warm enough sometimes to just wear a sweater and walk around. 

I first chose the sweater and the scarf (since they are my favourite accessory) and noticed that the outfit was beginning to have a monochrome feel to it. I made sure after that to add pops of colour to make the outfit more interesting. I did this by pairing the clothes with these beautiful burgundy oxfords and the Iceberg travel bag. The travel bag is the perfect size for when you're going away for the weekend and it comes with a strap so that you can wear it as a cross-body as well. I hope you enjoyed this post in association with Crisp and take a look at their store. Make sure to check out their Facebook and Instagram pages as well. x 

2 comments: